Download the authentic and up-to-date ABU Post UTME past questions and answers PDF here to prepare for the ABU Post UTME screening exercise.
The past UTME questions and answers for Ahmadu Bello University have been compiled and are readily accessible for quick download on our website. All you need to do to acquire the ABU previous questions and answers right away is to follow the instructions below.
You will have a better chance of admission if you begin preparing now with the ABU Post UTME past questions. Read further to learn how to get a copy of the ABU Post UTME past questions.
ABU Post UTME Past Questions
Do you desire to stand out from other applicants by acing the ABU Post-UTME entrance exams and receiving admission without any hurdles? Get a copy of these past questions immediately, and start getting ready for the screening process.
The questions on Ahmadu Bello University‘s entrance exam are repeated each year. And learning the previous questions is the key to acing the school entrance exams. And if you’re smart enough, you’ll be able to identify the questions that come up regularly.
This study material is now available in PDF format for easy download and is compatible with all electronic devices.
We have not only compiled past questions, but we have also solved them and provided accurate answers to aid you in your preparation.
General Post UTME Guidelines to Help You
These are tested and trusted tips that can help you to pass the Post UTME exams:
1. Study with the right material to expose you to; the pattern in which questions are set, the time required for all questions, the subject combination for each course, and the number of questions you can expect.
2. Arrive at your Post-UTME exam center early. Make sure you find your exam center ahead of time so you don’t waste time looking for it on the day of the exam.
3. Only bring what is necessary. Don’t go along with it if you know you won’t need your phone for the exam. At the exam site, mobile phones have been seized or stolen from their owners.
4. Bring extra stationery with you, such as pencils, erasers, and a calculator.
5. Dress comfortably and smartly.
6. When you’re in the exam room, don’t make any noise. If you cause a nuisance, you may incur the wrath of your invigilator, which is not good because it may result in your result being seized.
7. Don’t spend too much time on a single question; you can skip it and return to it after you’ve answered the obvious ones.
8. Also, remain calm on exam day. If you stay calm, you have a better chance of succeeding than if you are worried and restless.
ABU Post UTME Sample Questions
1. Without using table, evaluate (243)⅕ * (0.09)-1 * 125-⅔
2. Three consecutive positive integers a, b and c are such that b2
= 4(a + c). Find the value of c
3. Find the principal which amount to =N= 4,400 at simple interest in 5years at 2% per annum.
4. The sum of the first 20 terms of the progression 3, 6, 12, … is
(A) 3(221 – 1)
(B) 3(220 – 1)
(C) 3(220 + 1)
(D) 3(221 + 1)
5. Mr. Robson bought bags of orange for =N=2,500 each. He sold them for =N=90,000 at a loss of
20%. How many bags of orange did he buy?
6. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first
term and the common ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(B) 7, 3
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
7. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it.He then sold the
house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain?
8. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x ≤ 10
(A) -1, 0, 1, 2
(B) -2, 0, 1
(C) 1, 2, 3
(D) 0, 1,2
9. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French.
How many speak English but not French.
10. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y.
To get your copy of the past ABU questions and answers in PDF format, simply follow the instructions below.
How to get ABU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
₦2,500 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The ABU Post UTME past questions and answers cost N1,500 only. The past questions are in PDF and will be sent to you immediately after payment confirmation via Whatsapp or an active Email Address.
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Have we met your expectations? Let us know what you think! Leave a review in the section below!
There are no reviews yet.