Are you currently searching for the Akwa Ibom State University of Technology, AKSU Post-UTME past questions and answers? Search no more!
We have compiled up-to-date AKSU Post-UTME past questions and answers in PDF that will assist you with your screening exercise preparation.
This is the official and authentic AKSU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for candidates looking to gain admission into any of the faculties in the university.
Why you Need AKSU Past Questions and Answers
Did you know that a high JAMB score and a low Post UTME score do not guarantee admission to the Akwa Ibom State University of Technology? However, a higher Post-UTME score and a lower JAMB score, as long as you meet the cutoff mark, can guarantee admission.
To get a high score, you must be prepared, which requires authentic past questions and answers because the questions are frequently repeated. It provides insight into the nature of the examinations.
Preparing for the examinations by studying AKSU post UTME past questions will also help you improve your speed and efficiency because you are already familiar with the structure.
General Post UTME Guidelines to Help You
These are tested and trusted tips that can help you to pass the Post UTME exams:
1. Study with the right material to expose you to; the pattern in which questions are set, the time required for all questions, the subject combination for each course, and the number of questions you can expect.
2. Arrive at your Post-UTME exam center early. Make sure you find your exam center ahead of time so you don’t waste time looking for it on the day of the exam.
3. Only bring what is necessary. Don’t go along with it if you know you won’t need your phone for the exam. At the exam site, mobile phones have been seized or stolen from their owners.
4. Bring extra stationery with you, such as pencils, erasers, and a calculator.
5. Dress comfortably and smartly.
6. When you’re in the exam room, don’t make any noise. If you cause a nuisance, you may incur the wrath of your invigilator, which is not good because it may result in your result being seized.
7. Don’t spend too much time on a single question; you can skip it and return to it after you’ve answered the obvious ones.
8. Also, remain calm on exam day. If you stay calm, you have a better chance of succeeding than if you are worried and restless.
AKSU Post UTME Sample Questions
1. The follow are the key factors which influenced Nigeria foreign relations except
(A) peaceful co-existence
(B) economic dependence
(D) international co-operation
2. The first African military coup in Egypt occurred
3. Which of the following is not an accepted way of resolving international conflict?
(C) military force
(D) nuclear war
4. Citizens who are legally qualified to vote form
(A) political parties
(B) trade union congress
(C) members of the House of Assembly
(D) the electorate
5. The Commonwealth is…
(A) an economic organisation
(B) made up of all independence ex-colonies of Britain
(C) made up of all countries who are friendly with Britain
(D) made up of independent European countries
6. The first elected Executive President of Nigeria was
(A) Sheu Shagari
(B) Umaru Yaradua
(C) Nnamdi Azikwe
(D) Olusegun Obasanjo
7. Nigeria became a federation of 19 states in
8. Under the 1979 Constitution, members of the Federal Executive Council were called
9. All the following were frontline fighters for Nigeria’s independence except
(A) Olu Fale
(B) Nnamdi Azikwe
(C) Obafemi Awolowo
(D) Tafawa Balewa
10. In a unitary system of government
(A) parliament is very weak
(B) there is high degree of centralisation
(C) political power is diffused
(D) there is low degree of centralisation
To get your copy of the past AKSU questions and answers in PDF format, simply follow the instructions below.
How to get AKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
₦2,500 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The AKSU Post UTME past questions and answers cost N1,500 only. The past questions are in PDF and will be sent to you immediately after payment confirmation via Whatsapp or an active Email Address.
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Have we met your expectations? Let us know what you think! Leave a review in the section below!