Download the authentic and up-to-date ATBU Post UTME past questions and answers PDF here to prepare for the ATBU Post UTME screening exercise.
The past UTME questions and answers for Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University have been compiled and are readily accessible for quick download on our website. All you need to do to acquire the ATBU previous questions and answers right away is to follow the instructions below.
You will have a better chance of admission if you begin preparing now with the ATBU Post UTME past questions. Read further to learn how to get a copy of the ATBU Post UTME past questions.
ATBU Post UTME Past Questions
Do you desire to stand out from other applicants by acing the ATBU Post-UTME entrance exams and receiving admission without any hurdles? Get a copy of these past questions immediately, and start getting ready for the screening process.
The questions on the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University’s entrance exam are repeated each year. And learning the previous questions is the key to acing the school entrance exams. And if you’re smart enough, you’ll be able to identify the questions that come up regularly.
This study material is now available in PDF format for easy download and is compatible with all electronic devices.
We have not only compiled past questions, but we have also solved them and provided accurate answers to aid you in your preparation.
General Post UTME Guidelines to Help You
These are tested and trusted tips that can help you to pass the Post UTME exams:
1. Study with the right material to expose you to; the pattern in which questions are set, the time required for all questions, the subject combination for each course, and the number of questions you can expect.
2. Arrive at your Post-UTME exam center early. Make sure you find your exam center ahead of time so you don’t waste time looking for it on the day of the exam.
3. Only bring what is necessary. Don’t go along with it if you know you won’t need your phone for the exam. At the exam site, mobile phones have been seized or stolen from their owners.
4. Bring extra stationery with you, such as pencils, erasers, and a calculator.
5. Dress comfortably and smartly.
6. When you’re in the exam room, don’t make any noise. If you cause a nuisance, you may incur the wrath of your invigilator, which is not good because it may result in your result being seized.
7. Don’t spend too much time on a single question; you can skip it and return to it after you’ve answered the obvious ones.
8. Also, remain calm on exam day. If you stay calm, you have a better chance of succeeding than if you are worried and restless.
ATBU Post UTME Sample Questions
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(C) break in
(D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B) made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. Four persons accused of currency… are being held by the security agents.
4. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage.
(C) used to
5. He did not attend the final burial …
6. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car.
7. A number of doctors are not so well disposed to … in government hospitals these days, … they?
8. If you are going to the market, may I… please?
(A) follow you
(B) come with you
(C) come by you
(D) come as your second
9. Wada said that two of his chickens … eggs yesterday morning.
10. Thank you for the party, we really…
(A) enjoyed ourselves
(C) enjoyed very much
(D) enjoyed too much.
To get your copy of the past ATBU questions and answers in PDF format, simply follow the instructions below.
How to get ATBU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
₦2,500 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The ATBU Post UTME past questions and answers cost N1,500 only. The past questions are in PDF and will be sent to you immediately after payment confirmation via Whatsapp or an active Email Address.
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Have we met your expectations? Let us know what you think! Leave a review in the section below!
There are no reviews yet.