Are you currently searching for the Capital City University Post-UTME past questions and answers? Search no more!
We have compiled up-to-date Capital City University Post-UTME past questions and answers in PDF that will assist you with your screening exercise preparation.
This is the official and authentic Capital City University Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for candidates looking to gain admission into any of the faculties in the university.
Why you Need Capital City University Past Questions and Answers
Did you know that a high JAMB score and a low Post UTME score do not guarantee admission to Capital City University? However, a higher Post-UTME score and a lower JAMB score, as long as you meet the cutoff mark, can guarantee admission.
To get a high score, you must be prepared, which requires authentic past questions and answers because the questions are frequently repeated. It provides insight into the nature of the examinations.
Preparing for the examinations by studying Capital City University post UTME past questions will also help you improve your speed and efficiency because you are already familiar with the structure.
General Post UTME Guidelines to Help You
These are tested and trusted tips that can help you to pass the Post UTME exams:
1. Study with the right material to expose you to; the pattern in which questions are set, the time required for all questions, the subject combination for each course, and the number of questions you can expect.
2. Arrive at your Post-UTME exam center early. Make sure you find your exam center ahead of time so you don’t waste time looking for it on the day of the exam.
3. Only bring what is necessary. Don’t go along with it if you know you won’t need your phone for the exam. At the exam site, mobile phones have been seized or stolen from their owners.
4. Bring extra stationery with you, such as pencils, erasers, and a calculator.
5. Dress comfortably and smartly.
6. When you’re in the exam room, don’t make any noise. If you cause a nuisance, you may incur the wrath of your invigilator, which is not good because it may result in your result being seized.
7. Don’t spend too much time on a single question; you can skip it and return to it after you’ve answered the obvious ones.
8. Also, remain calm on exam day. If you stay calm, you have a better chance of succeeding than if you are worried and restless.
Capital City University Post UTME Sample Questions
1. Organic Chemistry is the branch of Chemistry that deals with ——- and ——-
(A) Hydrogen & oxygen
(B) Carbon & Carbon
(C) Carbon & Sulphur
(D) Carbon & Hydrogen
2. The movement of liquid molecules from the surface of the liquid to the gaseous phase above it is
(A) Brownian motion
(B) Zig Zag Motion
3. Which of the following is an acidic salt?
4. Given that the molecular mass of iron is 56 and that of oxygen is 16, how many moles of iron (III)
oxide will be contained in 1kg of the compound?
5. 3.0g of a mixture of potassium carbonate and potassium chloride were dissolved in a 250cm3
standard flask.25cm3 of this solution required 40.00cm3 of 0.01M HCl for neutralization. What is the
percentage by weight of k2CO3 in the mixture? (k = 39, O = 16, C = 12)
6. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O when heated to constant weight gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value
7. The principal constituents of natural gas is
8. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery?
9. A mixture of sugar and sulphur can be separated by
(A) dissolution in water, evaporation and filtration
(B) filtration, evaporation and dissolution in water
(C) dissolution in water, filtration and evaporation
(D) evaporation, dissolution in water and filtration
10. The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is
To get your copy of the past Capital City University questions and answers in PDF format, simply follow the instructions below.
How to get Capital City University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
₦2,500 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The Capital City University Post UTME past questions and answers cost N1,500 only. The past questions are in PDF and will be sent to you immediately after payment confirmation via Whatsapp or an active Email Address.
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Have we met your expectations? Let us know what you think! Leave a review in the section below!