Download the authentic and up-to-date Covenant University Post UTME past questions and answers PDF here to prepare for Covenant University Post UTME screening exercise.
The past UTME questions and answers for Covenant University have been compiled and are readily accessible for quick download on our website. All you need to do to acquire Covenant University’s previous questions and answers right away is to follow the instructions below.
You will have a better chance of admission if you begin preparing now with the Covenant University Post UTME past questions. Read further to learn how to get a copy of the Covenant University Post UTME past questions.
Covenant University Post UTME Past Questions
Do you desire to stand out from other applicants by acing the Covenant University Post-UTME entrance exams and receiving admission without any hurdles? Get a copy of these past questions immediately, and start getting ready for the screening process.
The questions on Covenant University’s entrance exam are repeated each year. And learning the previous questions is the key to acing the school entrance exams. And if you’re smart enough, you’ll be able to identify the questions that come up regularly.
This study material is now available in PDF format for easy download and is compatible with all electronic devices.
We have not only compiled past questions, but we have also solved them and provided accurate answers to aid you in your preparation.
General Post UTME Guidelines to Help You
These are tested and trusted tips that can help you to pass the Post UTME exams:
1. Study with the right material to expose you to; the pattern in which questions are set, the time required for all questions, the subject combination for each course, and the number of questions you can expect.
2. Arrive at your Post-UTME exam center early. Make sure you find your exam center ahead of time so you don’t waste time looking for it on the day of the exam.
3. Only bring what is necessary. Don’t go along with it if you know you won’t need your phone for the exam. At the exam site, mobile phones have been seized or stolen from their owners.
4. Bring extra stationery with you, such as pencils, erasers, and a calculator.
5. Dress comfortably and smartly.
6. When you’re in the exam room, don’t make any noise. If you cause a nuisance, you may incur the wrath of your invigilator, which is not good because it may result in your result being seized.
7. Don’t spend too much time on a single question; you can skip it and return to it after you’ve answered the obvious ones.
8. Also, remain calm on exam day. If you stay calm, you have a better chance of succeeding than if you are worried and restless.
Covenant University Post UTME Sample Questions
1. Islam was introduced in Northern Nigeria
(A) before the 13th century
(B) in the 17th century
(C) in the 19th century
(D) in the 18th century
2. Lagos became the crown colony in
3. In the pre-colonial Igbo political system, which of the following was the most democratic organ of
(A) The Umand
4. A historical feature of the legislative council that met in 1923 was that for the first time it
(A) included the official members who were Nigerians
(B) included only British officials
(C) acted in a deliberative capacity
(D) included elected African members
5. When was the emirate system of administration introduced in Northern Nigeria?
(A) 19th century
(B) 20th century
(C) 18th century
(D) 17th century
6. Pre-colonial Igbo society was
7. The Colonial Administration in Nigeria was
(D) None of the above
8. In the traditional Hausa-Fulani political system, political authority was vested in the
(D) Emirate Council
9. In the Oyo traditional political system, the Alaafin of Oyo was elected or chosen by a group known as
(A) Tributary Chiefs
(D) Oyo Mesi
10. In the Oyo empire, the Alaafin was
(A) an absolute monarch
(B) popularly elected
(C) a constitutional monarch
(D) worshipped as deity
To get your copy of the past Covenant University questions and answers in PDF format, simply follow the instructions below.
How to get Covenant University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
₦2,500 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
Covenant University Post UTME past questions and answers cost N1,500 only. The past questions are in PDF and will be sent to you immediately after payment confirmation via Whatsapp or an active Email Address.
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Have we met your expectations? Let us know what you think! Leave a review in the section below!