Download the authentic and up-to-date FUGUSAU Post UTME past questions and answers PDF here to prepare for the FUGUSAU Post UTME screening exercise.
The past UTME questions and answers for Federal University, Gusau, have been compiled and are readily accessible for quick download on our website. All you need to do to acquire the FUGUSAU previous questions and answers right away is to follow the instructions below.
You will have a better chance of admission if you begin preparing now with the FUGUSAU Post UTME past questions. Read further to learn how to get a copy of the FUGUSAU Post UTME past questions.
FUGUSAU Post UTME Past Questions
Do you desire to stand out from other applicants by acing the FUGUSAU Post-UTME entrance exams and receiving admission without any hurdles? Get a copy of these past questions immediately, and start getting ready for the screening process.
The questions on Federal University, Gusau’s entrance exam are repeated each year. And learning the previous questions is the key to acing the school entrance exams. And if you’re smart enough, you’ll be able to identify the questions that come up regularly.
This study material is now available in PDF format for easy download and is compatible with all electronic devices.
We have not only compiled past questions, but we have also solved them and provided accurate answers to aid you in your preparation.
General Post UTME Guidelines to Help You
These are tested and trusted tips that can help you to pass the Post UTME exams:
1. Study with the right material to expose you to; the pattern in which questions are set, the time required for all questions, the subject combination for each course, and the number of questions you can expect.
2. Arrive at your Post-UTME exam center early. Make sure you find your exam center ahead of time so you don’t waste time looking for it on the day of the exam.
3. Only bring what is necessary. Don’t go along with it if you know you won’t need your phone for the exam. At the exam site, mobile phones have been seized or stolen from their owners.
4. Bring extra stationery with you, such as pencils, erasers, and a calculator.
5. Dress comfortably and smartly.
6. When you’re in the exam room, don’t make any noise. If you cause a nuisance, you may incur the wrath of your invigilator, which is not good because it may result in your result being seized.
7. Don’t spend too much time on a single question; you can skip it and return to it after you’ve answered the obvious ones.
8. Also, remain calm on exam day. If you stay calm, you have a better chance of succeeding than if you are worried and restless.
FUGUSAU Post UTME Sample Questions
1. Basic extractive activities are classified as:
(A) primary production
(B) manufacturing production
(C) technical production
(D) secondary production
2. Which of the following is not strictly included in the study of economics?
(C) whether a product is harmful
3. It is impossible to satisfy all human wants because:
(A) of income inequality
(B) available resources are limited
(C) human wants are unlimited
(D) money income is limited
4. Mr. Tola needs a book and a calculator that cost N70 each. If he buys the book instead of the
calculator, the opportunity cost of his choice is:
5. The meaning of scale of preference is:
(A) a list of consumers wants, arranged in order of importance
(B) the preparation of a list of goods and services that satisfy wants
(C) the consumer budget
(D) the consumer preference for cheap goods
6. The knowledge of Economics enables an individual to:
(A) be careful in the spending of his income
(B) derive maximum satisfaction from the use of his resources
(C) be investment conscious
(D) avoid the purchase of harmful goods
7. If you do not have to make any sacrifice in order to get a particular thing then its real cost is:
(A) its price
8. Which of the following defines Economics most comprehensively?
(A) Organization of industries and services to produce utility
(B) Study of human behaviour in the allocation of scarce resources
(C) Buying and selling of goods and services
(D) Study of economic agents in allocation of goods and services
9. Which of the following is not a classification of economic activities?
10. In economic analysis, a statement is said to be normative when it:
(A) relates to value judgment
(B) is concerned with what is
(C) observes economics variables
(D) combines A to C
To get your copy of the past FUGUSAU questions and answers in PDF format, simply follow the instructions below.
How to get FUGUSAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
₦2,500 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The FUGUSAU Post UTME past questions and answers cost N1,500 only. The past questions are in PDF and will be sent to you immediately after payment confirmation via Whatsapp or an active Email Address.
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Have we met your expectations? Let us know what you think! Leave a review in the section below!
There are no reviews yet.