Download the authentic and up-to-date FUTO Post UTME past questions and answers PDF here to prepare for the FUTO Post UTME screening exercise.
The past UTME questions and answers for the Federal University of Technology have been compiled and are readily accessible for quick download on our website. All you need to do to acquire the FUTO previous questions and answers right away is to follow the instructions below.
You will have a better chance of admission if you begin preparing now with the FUTO Post UTME past questions. Read further to learn how to get a copy of the FUTO Post UTME past questions.
FUTO Post UTME Past Questions
Do you desire to stand out from other applicants by acing the FUTO Post-UTME entrance exams and receiving admission without any hurdles? Get a copy of these past questions immediately, and start getting ready for the screening process.
The questions on the Federal University of Technology’s entrance exam are repeated each year. And learning the previous questions is the key to acing the school entrance exams. And if you’re smart enough, you’ll be able to identify the questions that come up regularly.
This study material is now available in PDF format for easy download and is compatible with all electronic devices.
We have not only compiled past questions, but we have also solved them and provided accurate answers to aid you in your preparation.
General Post UTME Guidelines to Help You
These are tested and trusted tips that can help you to pass the Post UTME exams:
1. Study with the right material to expose you to; the pattern in which questions are set, the time required for all questions, the subject combination for each course, and the number of questions you can expect.
2. Arrive at your Post-UTME exam center early. Make sure you find your exam center ahead of time so you don’t waste time looking for it on the day of the exam.
3. Only bring what is necessary. Don’t go along with it if you know you won’t need your phone for the exam. At the exam site, mobile phones have been seized or stolen from their owners.
4. Bring extra stationery with you, such as pencils, erasers, and a calculator.
5. Dress comfortably and smartly.
6. When you’re in the exam room, don’t make any noise. If you cause a nuisance, you may incur the wrath of your invigilator, which is not good because it may result in your result being seized.
7. Don’t spend too much time on a single question; you can skip it and return to it after you’ve answered the obvious ones.
8. Also, remain calm on exam day. If you stay calm, you have a better chance of succeeding than if you are worried and restless.
FUTO Post UTME Sample Questions
1. The muscle cell fluid of an athlete was tested immediately after a 100m race and was found to contain a high concentration of lactic acid. Explain what could have caused this. The
(A) athlete must have eaten food containing a lactic acid
(B) athlete must have injected lactic acid into his blood just before the race
(C) athlete must have carried out anaerobic respiration during the race
(D) athlete must have inhaled lactic acid from the environment during the race.
2. One of this is not a continuous variation
(C) tongue rolling
(D) skin colour
3. One of the following is usually worm-like, cylindrical or flattened
4. The roots hairs are
(A) strength and support
(B) conducting liquid
(C) absorption of water and salt
(D) penetration into the soil
5. The random way genes recombine during meiosis and fertilization leads to
(A) genetic variation
6. In a cell, the genes are carried by
(A) Nuclear membrane
(B) Chromatin threads
7. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except:
8. In a food web, tertiary consumers belong to which trophic level
9. The primary structure responsible for pumping blood for circulation through the mammalian
circulatory systems is the
(B) Right auricle
(D) Left ventricle
10. The cocoon into which an earthworm lays its egg is produced in the
To get your copy of the past FUTO questions and answers in PDF format, simply follow the instructions below.
How to get FUTO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
₦2,500 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The FUTO Post UTME past questions and answers cost N1,500 only. The past questions are in PDF and will be sent to you immediately after payment confirmation via Whatsapp or an active Email Address.
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Have we met your expectations? Let us know what you think! Leave a review in the section below!