Download the authentic and up-to-date Pan-Atlantic University Post UTME past questions and answers PDF here to prepare for the Pan-Atlantic University Post UTME screening exercise.
The past UTME questions and answers for Pan-Atlantic University have been compiled and are readily accessible for quick download on our website. All you need to do to acquire Pan-Atlantic University’s previous questions and answers right away is to follow the instructions below.
You will have a better chance of admission if you begin preparing now with the Pan-Atlantic University Post UTME past questions. Read further to learn how to get a copy of the Pan-Atlantic University Post UTME past questions.
Pan-Atlantic University Post UTME Past Questions
Do you desire to stand out from other applicants by acing the Pan-Atlantic University Post-UTME entrance exams and receiving admission without any hurdles? Get a copy of these past questions immediately, and start getting ready for the screening process.
The questions on Pan-Atlantic University’s entrance exam are repeated each year. And learning the previous questions is the key to acing the school entrance exams. And if you’re smart enough, you’ll be able to identify the questions that come up regularly.
This study material is now available in PDF format for easy download and is compatible with all electronic devices.
We have not only compiled past questions, but we have also solved them and provided accurate answers to aid you in your preparation.
General Post UTME Guidelines to Help You
These are tested and trusted tips that can help you to pass the Post UTME exams:
1. Study with the right material to expose you to; the pattern in which questions are set, the time required for all questions, the subject combination for each course, and the number of questions you can expect.
2. Arrive at your Post-UTME exam center early. Make sure you find your exam center ahead of time so you don’t waste time looking for it on the day of the exam.
3. Only bring what is necessary. Don’t go along with it if you know you won’t need your phone for the exam. At the exam site, mobile phones have been seized or stolen from their owners.
4. Bring extra stationery with you, such as pencils, erasers, and a calculator.
5. Dress comfortably and smartly.
6. When you’re in the exam room, don’t make any noise. If you cause a nuisance, you may incur the wrath of your invigilator, which is not good because it may result in your result being seized.
7. Don’t spend too much time on a single question; you can skip it and return to it after you’ve answered the obvious ones.
8. Also, remain calm on exam day. If you stay calm, you have a better chance of succeeding than if you are worried and restless.
Pan-Atlantic University Post UTME Sample Questions
1. Organic Chemistry is the branch of Chemistry that deals with ——- and ——-
(A) Hydrogen & oxygen
(B) Carbon & Carbon
(C) Carbon & Sulphur
(D) Carbon & Hydrogen
2. The movement of liquid molecules from the surface of the liquid to the gaseous phase above it is
(A) Brownian motion
(B) Zig Zag Motion
3. Which of the following is an acidic salt?
4. Given that the molecular mass of iron is 56 and that of oxygen is 16, how many moles of iron (III)
oxide will be contained in 1kg of the compound?
5. 3.0g of a mixture of potassium carbonate and potassium chloride were dissolved in a 250cm3
standard flask.25cm3 of this solution required 40.00cm3 of 0.01M HCl for neutralization. What is the
percentage by weight of k2CO3 in the mixture? (k = 39, O = 16, C = 12)
6. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O when heated to constant weight gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value
7. The principal constituents of natural gas is
8. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery?
9. A mixture of sugar and sulphur can be separated by
(A) dissolution in water, evaporation and filtration
(B) filtration, evaporation and dissolution in water
(C) dissolution in water, filtration and evaporation
(D) evaporation, dissolution in water and filtration
10. The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is
To get your copy of the past Pan-Atlantic University questions and answers in PDF format, simply follow the instructions below.
How to get Pan-Atlantic University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
₦2,500 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
Pan-Atlantic University Post UTME past questions and answers cost N1,500 only. The past questions are in PDF and will be sent to you immediately after payment confirmation via Whatsapp or an active Email Address.
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Have we met your expectations? Let us know what you think! Leave a review in the section below!